Friday, November 19, 2010

I am a Plow

I am a Plow

I am a plow.

Every day I have to plow till I’m done.

I have to make sure that everything is gathered up.

Why??

Because that’s what I’m suppose to do.

That is why.

Do I like to do this?

Day in and day out?

I can’t give a straight answer on that.

Again why?

It depends on the day.

Some days are good.

And you know what?

Some days are bad.

That is life though.

There are ups.

There are downs.

There is nothing we can do about it.

We have to get through it though.

We cannot give up.

Ever.

You ask why again.

Because if we give up, nothing gets done.

There are days I don’t want to plow.

Believe me, there are a lot of them.
                                                                                                                           
But I never give up.

Ever.

Because I have to do it.

There is really no choice.

Want to know there is no choice?

Because I am inanimate object.

I am a plow.




No comments:

Post a Comment